Saturday, September 17, 2005

Im Sry leme Introduce myself

Wow my very own blog............this is great, ok ok I’m really sorry everyone...i know my 1st two posts were kind of lame......so lets call this my 1st post k. I’m new to the world of blogging so if anyone has any comments or advice I’m totally open........A lil bit bout myself.......as you already know I am a BIG BIG BIG Chelsea fan.....I love my football and my team. My name is Neil, I was born and brought up in Bombay. I’m sure there are a lot of fan sites and blog’s for Chelsea fc.....So on this blog il be talking about every thing to do with football, all the leagues, all the players.......il be sharing my views on it all.......I dont mean to offend any fan by talking crap bout their team, but COMON this is my blog .......where else would I get to BITCH about other teams, sports bars??( ya right and get beaten up by the 1000s of rowdy Man U fans....No WAY!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker