Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nistelrooy wants out too


Ruud van Nistelrooy's agent Rodger Linse has hinted, the time may have come for Ruud to leave ManU. The reason could be nothing but Man United’s performance in all leagues. Last year ManU failed to bring in a single cup to Old Trafford (though I personally think they should have won the FA Cup), they have finished 3rd for the last 2 years in the EPL and were knocked out in the Champions league in the very 1st round last year (losing to AC Milan both home and away.)

Well I guess Nistelrooy and his agent think its about time he provided his services to a club with a realistic chance of winning cups. ManU seem to be going through hell, with Roy Keane wanting an exit from Old Trafford and now this. One thing for sure, if these two leave many more will follow. I dare say, we might even see Sir Alex Ferguson call the quits. Could this be end to the mighty ManU? tension did seem to rise when Mr. Malcolm Glazer took over. I know its quite early, but I do think ManU have any shot at all at winning the EPL (Comon West Ham have a better chance.) Well I guess we will have to wait a bit more to see which ManU player is gonna shock the world with his plans to leave ManU. Ohhh for those Real Madrid come ManU fan (According to me all those who support ManU, do support Real Madrid and vice-verse) there is a good chance of him moving to Real, so I guess you’ll have nothing to lose.

Technorati Tags : , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, there are a lot of bloggers! I was looking for things related to Screenplays, and ended up here. Not sure why. But it's all very interesting in blogland. I'm a screenwriter, script consultant, and author...so I'm always on the lookout for good writing, interesting people, and new ideas. Anyway...thanks!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker