Sunday, October 02, 2005

Be quite Reds........You know we are the BEST!!!





That was some win.....especially after a 0 - 0 draw just a few days back in the Champions league. 4 - 1 I’m sure no one could have predicted that score. I being a highly optimistic Chelsea fan was hoping for a 2 - 0 Chelsea win but a 4 - 1 just blew me away. Everyone expected a tight defensive game, but it was nothing like that. Drogba played some game.....too bad he has no goals to show for it, but he was according to me one of the best players on the field. Geremi has two goals against his name so far, and the best thing is that he has played only 2 games for Chelsea......WAY TO GO Geremi (Our New 3rd Striker.)

Liverpool and the rest of the Epl teams........be afraid....be very afraid.....if Chelsea can do what they did to Liverpool @ Anfield....without Crespo, Gudjohnsen and Shaun Wright-Phillips, well just imagine the damage they can do with em.




Current Standings

TeamPWDLFAGDPts
1Chelsea88001821624
2Charlton Athletic 7502127515
3Tottenham Hotspur 843195415
4Manchester United 7421105514
5Bolton Wanderers 842296314
6Manchester City 842296314




Technorati Tags : , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,
Nice blog you got here. I'm not a football (soccer) fan, but I've learned to live with the football-mad people here in England ^_^ I have checked out Qumana and it is great! Thanks for letting me know about it! Have a wonderful weekend and see ya around!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Cathal Breathnach said...

What a comfortable win for Chelsea and although I'm not a Chelsea fan I believe that they have already won the title.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker