Monday, November 07, 2005

Chelsea 0 - EPL 1

I’m gonna keep this short and may be not so sweet. Firstly No! It’s not a typing mistake. It’s not supposed to be Chelsea 0 – ManU 1. It’s no secret but all the other 18 teams were supporting ManU in yesterday’s game, cause Chelsea did have a 9 points lead over 2nd place Wigan and a win at Old Trafford would probably hand over the title to Chelsea some time in December. However it wasn’t to be, no problem let give those who believe they can win the premiership this year a fighting chance. Though (I don’t mean to be rude) lets face it, it’s all going to be in vain. All Chelsea has to do is move into high gear and the gap between first and second would be nothing less than 15 plus.

 

GO BLUES!!!
Technorati Tags : , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly I am not that big a fan of football *sob* so I have pretty much no idea what you are talking about. I know almost nothing about football, although...are you talking about Australian Rules Football, Grid Iron (American) Football or Soccer? Actually I am perpetually anti-Aussie football, but I have a soft spot for soccer, but only because I liked playing it back in high school Phys. Ed.

Anyway, thanks for coming by.

Saathi*

6:50 AM  
Blogger Aminah said...

Hmmmm, you're not kidding about the whole Chelsea fan thing are you? Has anyone ever used the word rabid to describe you? ;)

Anyway, I wish you and your Chelsea team the best of luck.

Ammie

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker