Wednesday, November 30, 2005

5 Things About Me

I wanted to keep the post on this blog, only about football and leave the personal stuff out (apart from my weird views on football.) But I just can’t say ‘No’ to a request by a good friend (Rowena.)

 

Rules of the game

Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself, and end the list with 5 blogger’s to do the same.

 

1)      I love cartoons, cant do without them till date. I have to watch at least 1 hour of cartoons before I go to bed, or I cant sleep. I’m currently hooked on to South Park and have downloaded seasons 3 to 9 (the quality of season 1 and 2 weren’t good.) Love The Simpson’s too, watched the special 6 hour-long marathon during Halloween (yup I’m that jobless in life.)

 

2)      It’s weird but I’m the only Chelsea fan among my group of college friends, and am always out numbered in football debates by ManU and Liverpool fans. So I decided to convert people who knew jack shit about football into Chelsea fans, girls were the easiest, just tell them about a cute guy who plays for Chelsea and show them a picture. I do believe I have converted 4 people into Chelsea fans and I’m still counting.

 

3)      I love fooling people and I have mastered the art of making up stories. I just took up my first job; it’s been about 2 months. My colleague Luan is one of the easiest people to fool; here is some of the stuff she still believes (though not after she reads this post.) She thinks I buy all my clothes and shoes from Chor Bazzar (A place were robbed stuff is sold.) She still thinks I live in an orphanage and she thinks a famous celebrity left a comment on her blog (Guess what it was meeeee.)

 

4)      I got into major trouble in school only twice, once cause me and a friend put about 50 worms in a plastic bag and kept it in the corner of the class, these guys broke out and were all over the class and the second time I was caught for trading live fish and snails with a friend.

 

5)      I passed my BMS this year (Bachelor of Management Studies) it’s a 3-year course in which I learnt absolutely nothing. That’s because I use to bunk lectures all week to play Counter-Strike and Fifa. I got quite good at Fifa at one point, and my friends dint know about that, so I used to openly challenge anyone and tell them I’d beat them by 4 plus goals and usually did (made some good money during that spell.)

 

 

The 5 people to do this next are

 

  • Luan
  • Muddi
  • Kaweh
  • Anela
  • Anyone who visits my blog and I’m not aware.
Powered By Qumana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha...that can be hard for me on English :P....but it funny what you make for joke with your friend

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker