Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blog Closed Till March

I fell I can’t really do justice to my blog at the moment because of my new job, so I have decided to take a small break. I will start blogging again, however that would be sometime in the month of March (end) – April.

 

The reason: - I plan to quit my job around then and get back to studies and would be in a position to dedicate an hour or so to some good blogging.

 

Well by then Chelsea would have beaten Barcelona, and we would be in the Quarter Finals which take place on the 28th of March & the 05th of April. I still will be visiting everyone’s blog. So goodbye for now and hope to see you’ll all in a few months.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your job! And I'll be waiting here in March!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

Thank You. See You Then.

6:04 AM  
Blogger TB said...

Join the revolution
BOYCOTT AMERICA!! SAVE FOOTBALL

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back!!! I want to talk to you about the Boro result :P

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker