Sunday, April 30, 2006

Trophy Is Back Where it Belongs





WOW it’s been 4 months since I wrote a blog post. Time really does fly.

“Chelsea Champs Again” No surprise to me, I thought we bagged it when we beat Liverpool 2 – 0 at the bridge. Would have probably got our double if not for them, well there is always next year. Champions League + FA Cups sounds better though.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon told BBC Radio Five Live "It will be three in and three out,"

"We have got a 24-man squad and that is what we want to maintain. We think that is right for the competitions we are in. It is right from a rotation point of view.

We can improve, we need to improve and we will improve, but we are talking about improving what is already a fantastic squad. It is not easy."

My Predictions are as follows

Defender
(OUT)Ricardo Carvalho (IN)????????

Midfielder
(OUT)Damien Duff (IN)Michael Ballack

Striker
(OUT)Hernan Crespo (IN)Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Andriy Shevchenko

I would really hate it if Ricardo Carvalho, Damien Duff or Hernan Crespo left the club, but I have a strong feeling its going to be these three and I don’t think Maniche is going to be a part of the squad next season, so it’s 4 out.

Well that’s it, and this is most probably my last post, I got stuff coming up that’s not going to gimme enough time to blog. Ill probably drop a few lines after each of Chelseas big wins and hopefully 2006 – 2007 will be the year we conquer Europe, Ill definitely drop by everyone’s blog now and then.

Want to thank everyone too, for visiting and commenting. Cheers!!!!!

P.S I’m supporting Argentina for the World Cup.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think France might win this.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Pearson Airport Limo said...

congrats, finally you won and get your trophy back

Pearson Airport Limo

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Owen said...

finally!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker